This book was created for LD820 Cultivating your Leadership Capabilities. This course is the first course in the MS in Leadership Program at Granite State college. This book licensed under CY BY-SA 4.0
The book was created using CY BY-SA 4.0 materials and has been attributed. Over time, students will add their own CY BY-SA 4.0 work to the book.
- Joanna Bailey wrote Collective leadership.
- Chad Bascatow contributed to Defining your Leadership Skills chapter.
- Emily Bolduc-Fabian wrote Women in concurrent leadership.
- Brandon Bryd wrote the Ethical Leadership chapter.
- Rebecca Geragosian has supplied a diagram to the Skills, Traits, and Contingency Theory chapter.
- Jaimee Hanscom wrote the Emotional Intelligence chapter.
- Vanessa Koch wrote Compassionate leaders.
- Jody Oliver wrote Women as collaborative leaders.
- Kyle Somma wrote the Status of women in leadership.
These works have been attributed in their respective sections.
Over time, the College plans to add other work created by students.
Cover photo credit: “Untitled” by Girish Gopi via Flickr.com – Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)