This book was created for LD820 Cultivating your Leadership Capabilities. This course is the first course in the MS in Leadership Program at Granite State College and is a requirement of the MS in Nursing Program. This book is licensed under CY BY-SA 4.0
The book was created using CY BY-SA 4.0 materials and has been attributed. Over time, students will add their own CY BY-SA 4.0 work to the book.
- Bijoux Bahati wrote Inclusive Leadership.
- Joanna Bailey contributed to the chapter Leaderful Women.
- Chad Bascatow contributed to Defining your Leadership Skills chapter.
- Emily Bolduc-Fabian contributed to chapter Leaderful Women.
- Brandon Bryd wrote the Ethical Leadership chapter.
- Rebecca Geragosian has supplied a diagram to the Skills, Traits, and Contingency Theory chapter.
- Jaimee Hanscom wrote the Emotional Intelligence chapter.
- Vanessa Koch contributed the chapter Leaderful Women.
- David McKillop, Jr. wrote Gender and the Role it Plays in Management and Leadership located in the Leadership vs. Management Chapter.
- Jody Oliver contributed to the chapter Leaderful Women.
- Melissa Plante wrote the Chapter Vulnerability in Leadership
- Kyle Somma contributed to the Leaderful Women chapter.
- Ty Gioacchini wrote Leadership Styles of Music Ensemble Conductors
These works have been attributed in their respective sections.
Over time, the College plans to add other work created by students.
Cover photo credit: “Untitled” by Girish Gopi via Flickr.com – Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)